Friday, May 14, 2010

CHEST OF DRAWERS

When I saw these dear little drawers on the internet on the weekend I just knew I had to case them.  The site I found them at is Clearly iStamp - Katie Renz - the directions are very detailed and I was fortunate to be able to short circuit them as I have a Stampin Up Matchbox Die which I used for the 3 drawers.

The mauve cardstock is Stampin Up Clearly Amethyst, the striped paper is from my stash, the top and bottom are made from the Nestabilities Deckle Edge Rectangle die and the flower is assembled from scrap tissue paper using various size Nestabilities circles dies.  The 'handles' are large sized brads and the label is a punch which does not seem to have a name on it.

Thought this would make a really nice gift packaging if one was giving jewellery or anything small.

No comments:

Post a Comment