Thursday, February 4, 2010

VALENTINE HEART BOX

I saw this cute box on a blog and decided to copy it (something I'm rather good at !).  The hearts are all Nestabilities and for this project I used the largest and 3rd largest sizes.  The Valentine's stamp is a SU hostess set called Holiday Best and the flowers underneath on the largest red heart are from an Inkadinkado stamp set.  The box sizes are 1 x 4 and one eighth inch square and 1 x 4 inch square, both scored at 1" on all sides.  The larger of the boxes goes on the upper side.

I'm so proud of my bow which I made with my new Bow Easy.  Either you can make bows or you can't and I fall into the latter category with it always being very much a hit and miss affair.  With the Bow Easy (don't I sound just like the Shopping channel ?) my bows are consistently good, once I fathomed out the instructions and watched others on You Tube !

No comments:

Post a Comment