Thursday, February 25, 2010

MOTIVET - MORRIS SKIING

I made my first Xmas card of the year for a challenge which stipulated 2 layers, 3 buttons and glitter.  As it was my first challenge ever I thought it was one I could cope with.

The background paper was bought locally at The Deckle Edge, the background stamp is Magnolia Winter Night Background. the buttons and embroidery thread are from my stash and the border punch is an EK Success one.  The skiing moose is Morris from Motivet and he is stuck on with thin dimensionals to raise him off the background just a little.

The background stamp is coloured in using Copics, however, I messed up the mountains and ended up paper piecing them.  Quite a mission, but I thought it was worth it.  The moose is coloured in using SU crayons and the glitter part is Diamond Stickles on the rim of his hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment