Wednesday, January 6, 2010


SWEET TREAT BASKET - GINA K. DESIGNS

This has to be one of the easiest and quickest gift baskets I have made.  It is also the biggest with plenty of space to pop a gift into.

The design was found on the Gina K. Designs website but when I went back to look for it again I could not find it.  Anyway, you cut a square of 8.5 inches x 8.5 inches, score at 2 inches along all 4 sides and cut down the score line to the next score line on 4 opposing corners (not sure if that makes sense but it is normally how you would make a box).  The handle is 11 inches x 1.5 inches.

You will be able to see how the basket is assembled - make the box part up first, attach the handle - I used a couple of brads (one for each side of the handle) - lastly attach the ovals or circles on the box part only as the handle needs to be free moving.  I used Nestabilities scalloped ovals and Hero Arts stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment