Sunday, January 17, 2010


PUNCH ART - ALI BABA

This punch art figure is my own creation.  I had a couple of large vases stamped out and was looking to use them.  After all the Father Xmas figures I made at the end of last year I decided on an Arabian theme using the same concept and just went from there.  I used my Slice for his shoes, waistcoat and waistcoat decorations.  The face is one of the Peachy Keen stamps.

Details of my Ali Baba :  turban - SU ornament punch ; decoration on turban - small ovoid ; hair - SU scallop oval cut down ; face - circle ; ears - small ovoid again.  For the body I cut his arms using a combination of oval punches from SU ; hands are a hand punch ; pants - SU oval ; legs - SU word window.

The background paper is from CM, the jar stamps are Stampendous - Bold Vase, scalloped photo corners are EK success and the fancy scroll is a new CB die I recently purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment