Tuesday, January 19, 2010


PUNCH ART CUPID (from the rear)

Ok, as the title reads, this cupid being viewed from the rear.  I got the idea from Ellen Kemper over at http://blinkthinkink.blogspot.com/ and decided to tweak it a little.

When I showed DH he immediately said 'you can't put that on a card' & 'where is his face'.  I was at a bit of a loss as I could not see what he was trying to get at.  Then he says 'he's rather obscene, isn't he !'  The penny dropped - he thought it was cupid from the front that that his arrow case holder was his ... (well, you know what I mean) !  Got a good chuckle out of that one !

Anyway, my middle aged cupid (from the rear) uses the SU ornament punch for his head, scallops for his tufts of hair, large CM large heart for his behind (partly scored for the cheeks), wings are the next size down CM heart, hand and legs / feet are a CM primitive heart.  The arrow case is SU word window and the arrows are cut from the Slice.  All the pink parts have been sponged with a pink ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment