Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sizzix Big Shot Pro Die - Popcorn Box and Treat Cup

I was searching through my Big Shot Pro dies for a large box and could not find anything suitable to hold the biscuits I planned on baking for a donkey charity fair.  This was, of course, a good excuse to look for a new die and I am very happy I did.  I think this is a die which will be well used now and in the future.

The card stock is from an old Stampin Up pack and is thick (around 300g or so) which is necessary for this large box.  The punch art donkey is my own design made with punches and dies which appear to be no longer in production.  The ears are a Stampin Up punch (some sort of petals), the oval used for the face is a tag from an Ellison die, the muzzle is a Spellbinders rose die, the tuft of hair is a Creative Memories punch and the nose and eyes are Fiskars punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment