Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kaszazz - Man of The House

In my usual 'leave everything to the last minute' style I remembered a male relative's 90th birthday which is in a couple of days.  I find male cards challenging and was going through my stamps when I found this Kaszazz one which I have not used.  I thought it would be perfect as my relative reminds me of the person in the image.

I had a couple of goes at stamping onto thicker card stock as I naively thought I could stamp straight onto the front of a card.  The first two images were crooked and not clear so I switched to a thinner paper, probably around 100g weight, and this worked out well.  The ink used was Archival Coffee.  After stamping on a larger size paper I trimmed the image around the borders and matted the top three quarters onto brown card stock.

The sentiment is from Art Impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment