Saturday, January 3, 2015

Penny Black - Flower Festival

It is not too often I reach for a flower stamp even though I do have quite a few.  When I was looking through the The Penny Black blog I noticed a great card from guest designer, Therese Calvird, on 29 December 2014.  Her instructions on video were good so I thought I would case her card using a stamp from the Penny Black Flower Festival set.

The image was stamped multiple times with Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto a gloss card stock.  I then used Copics YR000 / YR00 / YR01 for the petals, T3 and T1 for the flower centres and G94 / G82 / G21 for the stems and leaves.  The sentiment is from the Kaszazz stamp called Greetings and it was also stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  The oval die cuts are from Spellbinders and the topper was matted onto a light green card stock and then onto the card using Stampin Up Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment