Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hobby Art - Coastal Scene-it

Another Inkylicious Visions Watercolour background.  On it I stamped a couple of images from a set by Hobby Art - Coastal Scene-it.  The one cliff did have an additional part to it which I blocked off with a small post-it note.  I coloured the cliffs in with a Marvy Le Plume Gray marker and added the sentiment which is also from Hobby Art, the stamp set is By the Sea.  The white card stock used for the sentiment was a bit bright so I toned it down by using 2 Spellbinders Ovals from their Classic Ovals large and small sets to create a rim on the edge of the white oval.  Cut the smaller of the two first, then the larger one.  I use masking tape to hold the die in place.  One could place both dies together on a magnetic sheet - just thought of that option !

No comments:

Post a Comment