Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stampin Up - Petal Cone die

You may be wondering just who will be the recipient of this Easter treat.  Well, Misty is a horse I have befriended and, on Easter morning, I thought I would pop some chopped up carrots into a bag, insert into the cone and hang it on his stable door waiting for his carer to give to him.  Misty loves carrots and I know his carer will be delighted.

The Stampin Up Petal Cone die was cut from orange card stock with 2 of the scalloped half circles (in the same die) being cut in green.  The stamp is a Peachy Keen one called Easter Patch and I used markers to colour it in.  The handle is an orange pipe cleaner with the label being from the Go Kreate set Concentric Tags #1.  I distress inked the pointy tip of the cone using Black Soot to make out as if the "carrot" had just been pulled from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment