Monday, April 14, 2014

Internet gift wrap

It is DH's birthday and part of his birthday gift is a 1 day art course which I booked online.  The problem was how to package it so I printed out the course details, found an A4 patterned paper (I would have used gift wrap paper but could not find any in my stash) and, laying down the patterned paper first then the sheet I had printed out, proceeded to roll it up.

I then walked around the house trying to remember if we had any elastic bands - you get rid of so many items when you move countries  most of which you find you need months later.  Eventually, I decided to go the string route and topped it with a large Ellison Tags Scallop die complete with a Lili of the Valley Set 61 Quotables Celebrate sentiment.  The tag I found in my stash and suspect it was one I had experimented on using Distress inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment