Monday, January 13, 2014

Memory Box - Prim Poppy

With having had to reorganise my craft storage area using a lot of plastic crates which have ended up being quite heavy I have decided to change my way of thinking when it comes to planning a card.  I usually start with an image and then try to match it up with background paper and the card.  This time I started with the card (and do I have lots of those - did not realise just how many until I had to pack them all up), chose the background paper and then went for the topper.  I have done about 10 cards altogether which makes it easier for me to unpack the crates only once and chose the paper.  I certainly do not have to enrol in a gym here as will get plenty of weight lifting doing my craft !

The background paper to this card has come from an old 6 x 6 pad made by Fresh Print called Blueberry Swatch book.  The poppy is a Memory Box die called Prim Poppy with the sentiment being a Hero Arts one from the set called Remember.  It was stamped using Archival Cobalt ink and die cut with Sizzix Ovals.

No comments:

Post a Comment