Monday, January 6, 2014

Marij Rahder - Suzy 2

After not being able to craft for so long it was a bit of a challenge as to what to start with.  Seeing we are currently living on a farm with lots of horses I thought a horse stamp would be appropriate.

It is such a pity there are no more Marij Rahder stamp sets around, I just love her quirky images.  The horse and the fence are separate stamps from the same set and I just made a mask of the horse (with a post-it note) to stamp the fence in the background.  I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic paper which I bought from 7 Kids College Fund.  My Copic colouring in is very rusty so I decided just to stick to just browns for the horse.  The images were die cut with Go Create Plain Ovals using Antique Linen Distress ink sponged along the sides.  Not sure of the background paper as I cut a whole lot into card size before we moved and did not note down where they came from.

The sentiment is from the Gina K Designs Purr-fectly Delightful stamp set and was die cut with a Whimsy Notables 2 die.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment