Friday, September 21, 2012

Cottage Cutz - Elegant Favor Box

I do enjoy the Cottage Cutz dies and this Elegant Favor Box is no exception.  You have to cut the die out 4 times and I learnt from the first run through that if it is not too easy to push out the card stock from all the holes then you need a shim the next time.

The snowman is from the Peachy Keen set PK 329 - Chill Baby Chill Snowman set and I stamped it with Momento ink on Copic card stock.  The Copics used for the red parts were R39 / R37 / R35; the nose was done with YR18 / YR16; the boots were E77 / E74 / E71; the hat was N8 / N6 / N4; for the waistcoat I used BG15 / BG13 / BG11 and the broom head was done with E51 / E50.

The sentiment is a Stampin Up one from a set called Sincere Salutations and I used the Go Kreate Concentric Tags #1 to die cut it.  The "snow" around the base of the box is from an EK Success border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment