Friday, July 15, 2011

Post-It note pad - Marianne D Cupcake die

There are a couple of cupcake punches and dies around but none of them really took my fancy until I saw this Marianne D die.  First off, I love her dies as they are a pretty blue colour, not sharp edged and cut out beautifully.  This die is no exception and it is so easy to assemble.  I buy my Marianne D dies from Bunny Zoe in the UK.

The cupcake is on a Post-it note pad cover and I used Nestabilities Eyelet Squares behind it.  The sentiment is from a Flourishes set called Let Them Eat Cake and I punched it out using the SU Word Window punch.

The cupcake base was highlighted with Distress Ink, the paper used for the topping is a glittery one and the cherry is a normal red cardstock with the main part coated using a red Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment