Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kaszazz Rollagraph - Skyline

This is a card I have had on my desk for a while and whilst I am sitting here at my computer I am struggling to remember the names of the items used.  Please bear with me on this one !

The window die is one which I use in the Big Shot and can only be either SU or Sizzzix.  The border punch used vertically on the front of the card is a Martha Stewart one - of that I am certain.  The cityscape (not sure if that is even a word) behind is a rollagraph from Kaszazz called Skyline and it is coloured with the usual mix of SU, Marvy Le Plume and Tombow markers with a bit of Distress ink for the sky.  The yellow cardstock was originally white which I coloured using Distress ink.  I just kept on swiping the ink pad over it until the colour was what I was after.

I seem to recall the sentiment being a Gina K design one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment