Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PUNCH ART - MR ACORN

When I saw this idea  from Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie, who even has a video on how to make the acorn, I just knew I had to try it out. 

For the face I used the SU ornament punch, the mouth is a SU small oval offset and punched twice, the hat is SU medium and wide ovals and the top of the hat is a Fiskars punch.  The nose and eyes are brads, the eyebrows are hand drawn and the cheeks are done with a SU sponge dauber and SU Rose Red ink.  I sponged around the face using Tea Dye Distress ink and used a white gel pen for the dots on the cheeks and marks on the hat.  For the fringe and bow I used some raffia I had over from a flower arrangement.


The leaves are Hero Arts Real Leaves coloured in using SU crayons and a blender pen.  I did the same leaves with Tea Dye Distress ink to stamp on a piece of green bazzil for the background.  The sentiment is from the SU set called Well Scripted and the label punch is an EK Success one bought locally.  I used Tea Dye Distress ink on the stick-on paper ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment