Monday, October 4, 2010

ART IMPRESSIONS - NURSE & PATIENT

You will have to excuse my photo's for this week as I am in the process of changing laptops and my photo editing program is on my old laptop and unable to be transferred over.  This card is a bit lighter in colour than is shown here so please use your imagination a little !

The Patient stamp has had the duvet paper pieced and the balance was coloured in using Marvy Le Plume markers.  I stamped the Nurse, coloured her in and then cut her out so I could pop her just where I wanted her to be.

Background paper is my usual CM, the border punch is SU as is the sentiment and the punch used around it.  The punch out under the sentiment is a new EK Success one I bought from Ronita at Simply Creative a few days back.

No comments:

Post a Comment