Monday, April 26, 2010

        HERO ARTS - WINE LABEL

This is a quick and easy way to give a bottle of wine as a thank you gift without making a card.

I used SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the patterned paper being my usual CM.  The stamp is Hero Arts Artistic Grapes and the sentiment is also Hero Arts.  I shaded the grapes in with Cranberry Dimensional Pearls.

To make the project I loaned a bottle of DH's wine, fiddled around with the measurements until it looked right, then cut a circle for the neck of the bottle using a Nestabilities die.  I used the Nestabilites Petite Circles Scallops and Classic Circles dies in patterned paper for the decoration around the circle.  Only then did I score the cardstock and measure out the patterned paper.  I think I will make the patterned part longer next time with the sentiment a little lower, otherwise I am rather happy with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment