Thursday, December 17, 2009


PEACHY KEEN - WINTER PEEKERS & PHRASES

I am new to Peachy Keen stamps and was delighted when the order arrived.  This stamp consists of the penguin head and scarf (in one stamp) and then the two hands (two stamps).

After colouring them in and cutting the shapes out I did not quite know what to do with them and decided  to make up a body.  It was so simple - I punched out 3 wide ovals, 2 in grey and one in cream, and the two feet are an EK Success punch scalloped edged photo corners.  Pop them altogether and you have a realistic looking penguin !

All my punch art attempts at penguins have been rather disasterous, so I was really delighted with this one.

The dotted background is CB Swiss Dot embossing folder with a blue chalk ink pad lightly rubbed over it.  The blue frame sponged with white ink is a CB die and the striped background is CM paper.  The sentiment also belongs to the Winter Peekers set.

No comments:

Post a Comment