Sunday, October 25, 2009




























       

 HALLOWEEN TREAT HOLDER    
 I made these Halloween candy bar holders in preparation for our young neighbour and his friends when they knock on the door on the 31st.  The challenge was to get the right candy bar and I eventually settled on a peanut butter one as it was the perfect size and my husband hates peanut butter !  That way I knew they would last until Halloween !   I cut 3 holders lengthways  from an A4 piece of black cardstock, scored it, punched holes for the ribbon (which I looted from the gift packs at a conference we recently went to).   The opening for the candy bar is made with  SU word window punch.  The images are SU Twick or Tweet set and the rear side spider and bat are Cuttlebug dies.  Think I will have to lightly glue the flap shut, but will have to ask the advice of our young neighbour first.

No comments:

Post a Comment