Monday, May 25, 2015

Cottage Cutz - Eiffel Tower, Lamp and Poodle

A couple of weekends ago I played around with my Gelli Plate and acrylics.  It was messy but fun and this was one of the backgrounds I created.  I experimented with using stamps and stencils on the plate and also once the paper was dry.

The die cut is Eiffel Tower, Lamp and Poodle from Cottage Cutz.  With the Eiffel Tower die I cut 2, one black and one yellow, and slightly offset the yellow one underneath to make it a bit more interesting.  Using Black Soot Distress ink I took a couple of stencils to add to the background  The tag is from the die set Ellison Tags Scallops and not sure what stamp I used on the top of the Distress inked background.

This is not my normal type of card but I must admit I had fun assembling it.  Now if I can just remember where I put the diamond shaped stamp - the joys of getting old !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment