Thursday, December 26, 2013

Peachy Keen's Country Bumpkin Mooey Christmas

I know it is after Xmas but I have finally managed to get 2 cards downloaded onto my computer.  Been having problems with my usually trustworthy photo editing program.

This delightful image from Peachy Keen's Country Bumpkin Mooey Christmas was mailed and as it was made back in October I am unable to remember how I coloured it in - sorry.  The sentiment is from the Hero Art set called Wishes Come True and it was die cut using Whimsy Bottle Cap with a Spellbinders Circle.

The good news is that all my craft boxes have been unpacked and everything survived the international move.  My new craft room has been set up and I am looking forward to getting back to creating.  Just have to deal with my first winter in the northern hemisphere !

No comments:

Post a Comment