Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cottage Cutz - Carousel Silhouette

In the midst of creating my Xmas cards I realised I needed a birthday card and that I had given all the cards I have made away.  With moving overseas next month I donated all my cards and projects to the local children's hospital charity store (along with half the stuff in the kitchen cupboards - everyone needs an overseas move once in a lifetime to make you realise just how much junk one collects).

This card is another quick and easy one (all I seem to have time for these days) using the Cottage Cutz Carousel Silhouette die.  I have said many times before just how easy most of their dies are to assemble and I am planning to take some across with me in my suitcase, pieces already cut out, so I can still get some crafting done whilst waiting for the container to arrive.  I suspect I will need to de-stress with all that has to be done once we arrive.

The sentiment was one I had made in bulk a while back (planning ahead for the move) but forgot to write down which stamp set it is from.  Looks like it could be a Flourishes one.

No comments:

Post a Comment