Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Paper bag card

 FRONT

INSIDE

 BACK

This is the 2nd paper bag card / gift card holder that I made for Christmas.  I found the idea on the Whiff of Joy blog created by Karina  where you take a rectangle shaped paper bag, tuck the bottom flap under, fold it in half and decorate.

Front -  background gold coloured paper is actually a scrap of left over wallpaper given to me by a friend.  The owl is a Cottage Cutz die called Stylzed Owl.  I altered the leaves at the end of the branch to holly and added a couple of berries.  The santa hat is from another Cottage Cutz die Santa, Down the Chimney.

Inside - the label has been in my Christmas stash box for a few years so I am not sure just where it came from.

Back - the stamp set is Penny Black Hanging Treasures die cut with Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment