Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Flippin Men - Golf (again)

When DH wants a golf card I instinctively reach for this image from Flippin Men.  In the past I have struggled to get a crisp image no matter what ink I used but since putting the stamp on a rock-a-block and using Versafine Onyx black ink it has made it easier.

This time I stamped onto watercolour paper and used a blender pen plus a selection of Marvy le Plume, SU, Distress and Momento markers to colour the image in.  The golf bag is a Kaszazz stamp called Golf clubs large, the white fence is Picket Fence Border from Cottage Cutz, and the stamp behind the fence is from a Penny Black set.  I found the sentiment in Sheena Douglass's set called Cheers and it was die cut onto the largest of MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio die.

No comments:

Post a Comment