Wednesday, July 28, 2010

POPCORN THE BEAR - DEAR SANTA

My plan is to make a Christmas card a week between now and December to try and ease the inevitable rush of making a whole batch at once.

I bought this image from a wonderful craft store in Melbourne, Heavenscent Crafts - the ladies running the shop are seriously talented and have the most wonderful selection of stamps.  When they realised I was a Popcorn the Bear fan they made a concerted effort to get in some of the new Christmas stamp sets before I left and this was one of them.

I used Copics to colour in the image which I stamped on a non bleed pad purchased locally.  The only problem is the paper is lightweight - I would say less than 80g which made it a bit flimsy to work with when I cut it out.  The sentiment is from Kazazz and the background paper is my usual CM.

No comments:

Post a Comment