Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HERITAGE ALBUM SCRAPBOOK PAGE - 1961

As can be seen, I am a very plain and simple scrapper.  I like clean lines and not a lot of fuss.  As the eldest in our family I have the job (not quite sure how I got conned into it) of scrapping the family history.  It is not easy to start scrapbooking with black and white photo's as I did, you soon discover what works and what doesn't.  For instance bright background colours do not work well. 

Yes, the little girl on her first day of school is me.  I am 5 years old and wearing a bright green (home made) school dress - thank goodness colour photo's were not around !  The dress was made too big and with a large hem so I could grow into it !

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you scrapbooking for a change! I really like those papers.Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. think they might be from the last time I was in Oz. Not sure, though.

    ReplyDelete