Sunday, November 8, 2009


                        CHRISTMAS REINDEER GIFT BOX

Another one I saw on SCS and decided to copy.  The antlers are made on my Slice machine which I think I am finally conquering and the front and back are the SU Top Note die.  I always struggle with drawing freehand so the mouth was a bit of a challenge.  A small pot of Ranger Crackle Paint was close by so I used that as a guide and think the result was just the right amount of 'smile'.

I have made 4 of these for the neighbourhood children at Christmas.  Not too sure what will go inside the box but Cindy suggested using some brightly coloured tissue paper visible from the sides.  Thought that was an excellent idea.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute,Di, I really like it. For inside you could put some craft items like, punched out shapes, some folded cards ready to make, a glue stick, and anything else that takes your fancy! Kids always love to create.

    ReplyDelete